KULE UGANDA 2024 SUMMER TRIP: JUNE 16-30
Click the drop down menus below for more details.
JUNE 16, 2024
- Arrive at Entebbe Int’l Airport. Pick up at 8.00 AM
- Travel to Somero Uganda l Kawempe
JUNE 17-27, 2024
- Computer skills training
- Tailoring, fashion, and design with the girls and women
- Orphanage and school visits
- Feminine Hygiene Project*/Painting children’s classroom
- Interactive workshop(s) on life in the slums
- Learning local geography, history, culture, and language**
- Cultural evening exchange among the KULE participants (e.g., poems, songs, dances,)
- Daily reflections led by different students each day
- Cultural immersion- in groups, a morning/day with a Ugandan family
june 28-30, 2024
- Safari/Trips to historic sites
- 30 June 2024- fly out in the evening
*= If there are participants offering to lead this project well before the program
**= The language sessions will be semi-structured
More details about the itinerary will be sent out as soon as possible to students who register for the program.
PS. All KULE programs are customizable.
Please contect us via email for any further inquiries.